For patients with limited mobility, Louise is a voice-activated personal assistant designed to help patients and caregivers navigate the complex nature of ALS. Louise integrates into SimpliHere’s interface to provide augmentative and alternative communication assistance, connection to existing communities, and access to valuable resources such as news updates, products, and other services to help manage daily life.
Louise provides the following features currently available through the SimpliHere app:
- Communicate: Activate a one-click menu allowing to communicate basic needs in a single click both in-person and remotely;
- Contact Providers: Access care circle of selected individuals to streamline communication within families;
- Find Equipment: Ask for specific equipment and other products available for purchase or borrow to assist in daily living;
- Connect with a Community: Ask to find the right community or forum with other patients and caregivers facing the same challenges;
- Get ALS News: Ask for on-demand ALS-related news, information on clinical trials and other research milestones;
- Voice Bank Tools: Search for leading tools available to preserve patients’ voices to be later used with speech generating devices such as VocalID, Project ReVoice and Model Talk
Upvote Louise on Product Hunt
Louise is a voice-activated personal assistant that integrates into SimpliHere’s interface providing augmentative and alternative communication assistance.